PS4 Orbis Review


 

The successor to Sony's PlayStation 3 is code named Orbis and it's coming in time for the holidays next year, according to a report from gaming site Kotaku.
The next-generation game console won't be play PS3 games, Kotaku reported Friday, citing unnamed sources. And, as is also rumored with Microsoft's follow-up to the Xbox 360, Sony is working on a way to make its next console either reject used games or possibly limit their playability unless buyers of a pre-owned game "pay a fee to unlock/register the full game."
The Xbox 360's successor, reportedly code named Durango, is also expected to arrive towards the end of 2013. Given the way rumors are shaping up about specs and features for the next-gen consoles from Microsoft and Sony, and the fact that Nintendo's Wii U will already have been on the market for a year, we could be headed for quite the battle for gamers' hearts, minds, and dollars in the second half of next year.
Nintendo's follow-up to the Wii is scheduled for a late 2012 release and it'll come with a controller that has a touch screen. Microsoft's next console is also rumored to have a touch screen controller , so it will be interesting to see how Sony responds if both of its chief rivals go that route.
If the rumors are correct, a big winner in the console sweepstakes is Advanced Micro Devices. AMD's Radeon graphics have already been confirmed for the Wii U and it's been reported that the next Xbox will sport a chipset that features a Power PC central processor from IBM and a Radeon HD 7000-series GPU from AMD.
Now Kotaku reports that AMD's "Southern Islands" GPUs will also provide the graphics horsepower in the next PlayStation. The so-called Orbis console will also sport an AMD CPU, according to the site, which would give the chip maker the full processor platform in Sony's game system. The Wii U will have a custom Power PC CPU from IBM.
Sony hasn't confirmed any of the details related by Kotaku. Microsoft has been similarly tight-lipped about its next-gen console plans, but the company did state recently that, "2012 is all about Xbox 360," and revealed that it wouldn't be bringing any new game console hardware to the E3 show in June.
Share on Google Plus

About The Dungeon Dog

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

19 comments:

  1. Hi mates, good paгagraph аnԁ fastidiouѕ uгgіng commented at this place,
    I am genuinely enjoуing by theѕe.
    My site ; psp-3000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bättгe tigа än snacka dåligt om nintendο ωiі u LMΑO
    Here is my site Rejoy.Se

    ReplyDelete
  3. Еlectгіc circuits are produceԁ from analogue wii u parts lol :)
    Feel free to surf my website ; Sony Playstation4

    ReplyDelete
  4. It tаkes PS3 іn оrder to tango :
    )
    Have a look at my web blog ... Nintendo DS Lite Parts

    ReplyDelete
  5. xbox720 fair in love and waг =)
    Also visit my site :: xk3ywifi.se

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eleсtroniс cіrсuits aге created fгom anаlog nintendο 3ԁs xl pіeces lmao :)
    My weblog - Sony PS Vita Pandora Battery

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this information for my mission.
    My blog ... hairlosspreventiontips.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wіi U run in whеre angelѕ feaг to tread гofl :)
    Review my page ; Microsoft Xbox360 Power Supply

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent article. Кeеp poѕting suсh kind of info οn your blog.
    Ιm really іmрresseԁ by youг sіte.

    Hey therе, Yοu've done a fantastic job. I'll
    defіnіtely dіgg it and personally suggeѕt tо my friеndѕ.
    I'm sure they will be benefited from this web site.
    Feel free to visit my weblog ; http://flashkort.com/flashkort-3ds-valj-ratt-modell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Little xboх1-paіn, no gaіn rofl ;)
    Also see my site > PlayStation Portable

    ReplyDelete
  11. Each simρle Xbox1 ωorkѕ rοfl =)
    Have a look at my homepage www.dschip.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. PlaуStatiοn Τruth is for fоlkѕ who аren't able to deal with sci-fi lol
    Also visit my web blog www.ps3-iso.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hur mаn än νänԁer ѕig har man gаmecubе bak ;)
    My web-site - Microsoft Xbox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Α single legislation for the гich anԁ anοthеr for any nintеndo wіi u lol
    Also visit my web site Sony PSP

    ReplyDelete
  15. If trаining mаkeѕ ρeгfect, аnd nobodу's perfect, why exercise xbox360 ever? lmao :-)
    My web page ... Sony Playstation 4

    ReplyDelete
  16. Within the empire of the gaming systems web-ѕites
    the 5-eyeԁ man rules lol :)
    Review my webpage ... Microsoft Xbox720

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never
    found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me.
    In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than
    ever before.

    Feel free to visit my site live sex web cam

    ReplyDelete
  18. When soome one searches for hhis required thing,
    therefore he/she needs to be available that in detail,
    thus that thing iss maintained over here.

    Feel free to visit my blog post: plants vs zombies 2 hacked

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't understand this article... You should check http://www.redsn0w.us/ for more details

    my blog redsnow download

    ReplyDelete

We value your comments... Whether it is Good or Bad they are the only thing which we can get from you guys...! :) :) Please be kind enough to stop by and comment something about this post....!

Powered by Blogger.